Love is an essential ingredient for living life to its fullest. Unfortunately, we often forget to nurture, appreciate and tell those amazing people in our lives who we love unconditionally. This month, take a moment to savor those special relationships.
* Put love notes in your loved ones clothes or lunch box.
* There is only one happiness in this life, to love and be loved. - George Sand
* Remind your children of how they make you a better person.
* Love is the only force capable of transforming an enemy into a friend. - Martin Luther King, Jr.
* Love yourself. It is important to stay positive because beauty comes from the inside out. - Jenn Prose
* Take a walk and savor the beautiful sunset
* Listen to "Nothing's Going to Stop Us." By Sir Rosevelt
* Read The 100 Simple Secrets of Great Relationships by David Niven, Ph.D
* You, yourself, as much as anybody in the entire universe, deserve your love and affection. - Buddha
* Read The 5 Love Languages by Gary Chapman
* Host a dance party for family and friends (create a playlist from all decades).
* Write your partner a steamy love letter
* Do a dreaded chore for someone you love.
* Listen to "The Rest of Our Live" Tim McGraw & Faith Hill
* Love is not to be purchased, and affection has no price. - St. Jerome
* The greatest healing therapy is friendship and love. - Hubert H. Humphrey